Saturday, January 27, 2007

STALKER ALERT!

Ha! I admit i love reading books by John Grisham and it may have rubbed off on me.. hahaha!! I love solving mysteries and just recently me and my hubby faced a very weird situation... a stalker!! yeah talk about creepy and scary!

It started while i was browsing thru my emails and talking to a friend thru ym.. i received a text message and i was surprised when i read it and asked " Tiga HSBC ka?" so i replied " hu u? " and the texter gave me a name which i wasn't really familiar with.. Thinking it was from my previous company i asked who she was looking for and i got surprised when she gave the name of my hubby! I informed my hubby about it and i told him to find out why. See, my hubby never worked for HSBC or any other call center for that matter and according to her she got it from the attendance database, yeah right! hahaha!! Also, my hubby has his own number so i was curious why the message went to my phone. After several exchange of messages we found out that what she's looking for is a horny textmate! She was asking malicious questions and was asking if my hubby goes to SEB's (Sex EyeBall!!) and would want a FUBU ( Fuck Buddy!! ) We were laughing hysterically because the messages were downright hilarious! When we tried to ignore the messages she then informed my hubby that she knows a lot about his information and that made us worried. How did she get hold of those information which were actually confidential?? She knows our cellphone number obviously, she also knows our address, his social number, the previous jobs he had and the schools and colleges he attended. Now that's creepy..

Luckily, the John Grisham in me took over... hahaha!! i did everything I could to trace her! yup.. i was taught by a friend how i can actually get her IP Address and after i gave it to her so she can trace the location.. Unfortunately, before the Admin of the company's client or ISP can email me back the info on the IP Address me and my hubby were able to put two and two together and realize who the fu**ing stalker is. hehehe!! stupid dork! Now, she's the one am haunting with text messages, hahaha!! Gotcha!! I'll just go into detail on how we were able to find out who she is.. oh and by the way, she's a HE! A fu**in' stupid, horny and dorky fa**ot!! Hahahah! He messed with the wrong person.. Am not nicked Bytchgoddess for nuthin'... hehehehe!! Will keep you guys posted!!

1 comment:

Ruy said...

Exciting tale! I never imagined I'd run into a real life detective story when I went blog hopping today. I'm looking forward to the continuation. =)