Thursday, December 07, 2006

moist banana bundt cake

i had been wanting to make this post since it's been ages since i last made an entry so now that i have the time might as well do it. my uncle who's an American shared with me this very delicious recipe which i had been making for friends and family. it needs bananas, sugar, butter, flour, eggs, nuts, some hot water and baking soda. after mixing everything together i grease a bundt pan and pour the mixture in it. a bake it for several minutes and later on the kitchen would be smelling of sweet bananas! i love to sprinkle the cake when it's cooled with powdered sugar for the snow-effect! hehehe!! all of my friends and family loves it!
i did some for my youngest birthday and ever since, she would always say that the cake am making is hers!! must've thought that every time i make banana bundt cake it's her birthday! i might be making this in a rush since am already sleepy after studying all night for my prelims, i just realized again how hard it is to study for an exam! oh well, am bouncing to my bed already. will make another post next time!

No comments: